It's going to take a miracle, let me just start by prefacing that way. We made a marathon trip yesterday up to Dallas and back in one day. Somewhere in the middle of all that, we made an offer on this...
Has God been holding this house for us? I'm not sure. Our offer was placed at our highest point of comfort. We entertained changing it to full asking price until 11:45pm last night. That would have meant countering our own offer. Who does that?! We decided to stay with our original offer and let God do the rest. If this house really is the one he's been holding for us, then he's also fully capable of making the other people's offers less attractive than ours. If it's not the one he has reserved for us, then we'll be sad but totally willing to accept that path.
Our kids are in love with this property. They even wrote letters to the sellers asking them to accept our offer. They are priceless. If we end up moving in, I guarantee you they will be framed and proudly displayed.
I'm at peace and I am calm. I know God's got our backs on this one and we will find out today if that includes this house or not. But, like I said, it will take a miracle!
The Best of #fleastyle Post Dallas Show
33 minutes ago