home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tea towels

Have you ever found yourself drawn to something and you're not sure why? I was searching etsy and came across these tea towels. The artist is Leah Duncan and you can find her shop here.



They're completely not my style, but I love them! Do you have fun tea towels hanging in your kitchen? I don't, because I'm too cheap to buy them. Maybe that's why I like them so much. It's something I wish I would allow myself to splurge on, but just don't. I find myself admiring them at other people's houses quite often.

Check out some of Leah's other goodies, like great scarfs and pillows.


What's something you wish you could allow yourself to splurge on? I'd love to hear from you, give me a shout!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips