home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Progress...

So, I went into the kids' bathroom this weekend to remove one light fixture and this is what happened...

When I pulled the fixture away from the wall I noticed how easy it'd be to pull back the wallpaper, then suddenly the room looked like a tornado hit!

This is such a beautiful sight! Do you remember where I started? Here's a little something to refresh your memory.

Then, on Sunday, we had out of town family coming over for lunch. Literally, as they walked in the door, I sold my dining room chairs to someone from Craigslist. Woo hoo! Time to break out the folding chairs for lunch.

What's next? I'm still searching, but this is what I've got my eye on...


Low profile and mid-century. Just a little nervous to order something I haven't sat in before. I'll let you know if/when I pull the trigger!

3 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh that is how i roll, too! one things leads to another!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Ooooh I have been there before with the joyful wallpaper removal, isn't it the best to RIP it off the wall??? So excited for you - wish I could come over and help you!! This house is just full of potential Dana!

pam {simple details} said...

If only we all lived closer you'd have a line of us waiting to help you! Are they loving the second floor to themselves? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips