home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mid-Century Modern Living Room Design

Do you have 'happy colors?' You know, the ones that make you happy no matter if they're trending or not. The ones that make up 98.9% of the clothes in your closet? Well, these are my happy colors...


I could throw 'what's in style' to the wind, decorate my house in these colors and be perfectly content with my surroundings for years to come. Okay, who am I kidding, I'd be happy for 5 years instead of my typical 3 year decorating attention span. But, you get my point, right?

And, do you have a dream design plan? The one where you sell every last piece of your existing furniture and decor and start over from scratch. Here's my dream design plan...


I've done traditional. I've done rustic. I've done transitional. (I told you my tastes change every 3 years, right?) Now...it's time to do Mid-Century Modern. Ahhh, a girl can dream.

Now, perfect client who shares my vision, will you please hire me so I can design your home and live vicariously?!

Do share...what are your happy colors?

5 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

love your happy colors!!!! so pretty! and i don't love all MCM, but i love a mix and the rug and cabinet seal the deal for me!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

These are great happy colours! And a very pretty dream room :)

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

You are too funny! I hope your dream client with a dream budget comes out of nowhere and hires you to create this beautifulness! Such a pretty color scheme.

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

I can see why those colors make you happy; they're gorgeous! My style right now is definitely rustic meets industrial meets glam! But it has changed a lot in less than two years so I know it'll change again!

pam {simple details} said...

After painting a room charcoal I was ready to give my entire house a coat of it! My favorites are fleeting, I'll blame Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips