home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness...Valentine's Edition

Happy Valentine's day, friends! I love this cheesy holiday. I know many dismiss this 'so-called holiday' and say it's a holiday created by Hallmark, but you know what?...I disagree! It's the perfect day to evaluate your relationships and express a little love.

I say, spread the love! The more the better in my opinion. It doesn't have to be mushy gushy, simply be kind today. Kindness = Love.

This picture has absolutely nothing to do with being kind, but I think it's beautiful and too good not to share on Valentine's day!

Back on topic...
Be kind by leaving a little note for someone special or a even a complete stranger. Get your origami on and impress others with your skillz. (John, that statement was just for you.)

Show your kindness by inviting someone to share a cup of coffee with you. Face to face time is so valuable. Nothing says I love you more than slowing down to listen to a friend.

Put a little sparkle into someone's day today. Your smile is enough to do the trick. Try smiling at everyone you see today. They'll think you're crazy but that's okay, I bet there's someone who needs that smile.

And, lastly friends, this Valentine is for you! It's mice to know you and I cherish the time you spend 'hanging out with me' here in blogland.

2 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

Happy, happy day to one of the blogoshere's sweetest! It's no surprise that today would be your special day, lovely friend! ENJOY!

pam {simple details} said...

In case that wasn't clear ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips