home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Monday, January 28, 2013

Carts and Trays under $100

Hello, friends. I hope your weekend was wonderful and you're settling in quickly to the start of this week. Did you find time to shop? This must be the week to launch spring lines in stores because last week the shelves were bare! But...that means good sales, right?

Let's look at a few little steals and deals I stumbled upon...

3. World Market, $103.99 (ok, it's a tad over $100)

Trays and carts are the perfect little accessory to use to add interest to your space. 
Sometimes trays seem small standing alone, but you can solve this problem by simply placing it in front of a mirror.

Don't get stuck thinking a bar cart can only be used in your dining room. This is a great solution for bathrooms with pedestal sinks.

Bar cart turned nightstand. Love it!

We all have a corner in our house that seems like it needs something but you're just not sure what. Well, try a tray. It might just be what that space has been waiting for!

Don't forget to shop Goodwill and garage sales for this little treasures. They're a dime a dozen and worth every penny.


3 comments:

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

Those are some great deals! I wish my guest bath was a little bigger, but it's even too small for a cart!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I am always on the hunt for a bar cart. I love the idea of placing a tray table in front of a big mirror!

pam {simple details} said...

Bummer, I have no good space for one! As it is, I keep my bar cart in the basement and bring it up when I need it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips