home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Friday, March 2, 2012

Mossy Spring Decor

 Happy Friday, friends! It's the weekend and it seems there's lots of spring fever going around these days. What better thing to do this weekend then to add a little spring decor to your home?

Here's a quick and easy way to bring in a little green...moss!
Not good at decorating? That's okay, with this little accessory all you have to be able to do is spread them on a table then add a vase of flowers.


Even easier...place moss balls in an interesting bowl and you're done!


Or, add them to a vase with a candle or a butterfly. Instant prettiness and very easy!

So where might one find these little cuties? I've seen them at Hobby Lobby, Michaels and even places like Marshalls and Ross. But if you're not going out and about then you can order them from save on crafts.

For your shopping convenience, look what else is available...so cute!






Inspired yet? The vivid green of these adorable accessories is so appealing and just draws you in. Love it!

Happy weekend, friends!

If you're looking for a little help decorating your house for spring, contact me. I'd love to work with you! Available services here.

10 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Oh how I love a little greenery in my interiors. They add such life! I am definitely inspired. :) Thanks Dana! Happy weekend dear.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Those mossy bunnies are so cute for Easter!

pam {simple details} said...

What a simple addition to add some color and texture anywhere! Fun inspiration for Easter, too!

Cassie Bustamante said...

squirrel! (up?)
i really love those squirrels- they are seriously what caught my eye!

Melissa @ No. 2 Pencil said...

I love mossy green! Great ideas!

DTTD imagine.design.create said...

Thanks for checking out our new blog - it's great to "meet" you too :-)

Love all these moss decorating ideas. The moss bird is just too cute, and the squirrels are pretty adorable too :-)

Kelly

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Moss is one of my favorite things come Spring and Easter. I love all of the inspiration you featured. Happy to find your blog, it is wonderful! :)

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Moss just adds such a great extra pop of color. I just decorated a moss ball with vintage sheet music butterflies. Haven't blogged about it yet though! I enjoyed your post!

Tracy K-dollarsandsensedecor.com said...

How funny! I just found your blog after posting my family room reveal today. Check out what is in the bowl on my ottoman! ;)
http://dollarsandsensedecor.com/2012/03/family-room-reveal/

Kati Heifner said...

Love these ideas! So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips