home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Random Act of Kindness #54

Hello, friends! I know you guys are super kind already so this week's challenge may be something you do already.

If your like me, you visit the grocery store way too many times in one week. Well, ya'll are probably much more organized and knock it all out in one big swoop. I hardly ever go to the store with a list, hence my numerous trips. When am I going to get a clue?!

Anyway, I digress. Next time you're at the store (any store really) strike up a genuine conversation with the cashier. Then, if you can slip in a sweet little compliment...even better! Don't you think their jobs can get a bit mundane by asking the same questions over and over and getting the same trite replies a majority of the time?

Let's add a little spice to their lives today and recognize them for the job their doing instead of letting our brains get 10 steps ahead of us and begin cooking dinner already.


Okay, friends...go out and be kind!

2 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

I'm always impressed with your endless ideas for being kind, but going to the store without a list that is impressive!! :)

Katie @ Paisley Print Shoes said...

WOW...how easy, but how hard!! Thanks for this inspiration - I'll try it next time I'm at the store!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips