home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Friday, April 12, 2013

Inexpensive curtain options

Happy Friday, friends! We're due to hit the 80's today and it feels like spring is here to stay. Wondering if the cold snap earlier this week was our last for the season? I kinda like how unpredictable the weather is this time of year. Keeps us on our toes.

Another thing I like about spring is walking through some of my favorite stores and looking at their spring lines. These textiles were begging to have their picture taken while I was strolling through Urban Outfitters. Aren't the prints fantastic?!


  

  


Available at Urban Outfitters.

UO is a store I like to keep in my back pocket. They're always good for that quirky little piece that instantly becomes a conversation piece.

Hope you all have a relaxing weekend!

5 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i love urban outfitters! they always have good deals and fun stuff!

pam {simple details} said...

Oh I agree, great place to find something unusual and whimsical! Happy weekend, friend!

Unknown said...

Great idea- thanks for the source! Hope you have a great weekend.
xo Nancy
Powellbrower.com

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

Wow I love them!! So fun and colorful!

Colton said...

Helloo mate great blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips