home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Random Act of Kindness Challenge #42

When's the last time you received something fun in the mail? Doesn't it make you happy to see a pretty colored envelope, or better yet, a huge package! So much better than bills and circulars, right? With that thought in mind, let's take a look at today's RAK challenge...

I went to the mailbox earlier this week and look what was there... a RAK package and it was addressed to my kids! They were sooo excited. A little confused, since they're usually the ones doing the RAKs, but totally pumped when they realized they'd just been targeted.
RAK package complete with poem and pretty drawings.

They opened up the lid to find loads of individually wrapped surprises. Reed was quick to add, "Wow, someone really put a lot of work into this!" 

 Two happy campers as they show off their loot.

How about several close-ups of the goodies so you can snag a few ideas for your own packages...


This was such a cute idea. It absolutely made their day. They spent the afternoon trying to guess who it was from. Once, they even asked if I sent it to them. hee! hee! (It wasn't me.) I love that someone cared enough to reward the kindness Bryn and Reed often show to others. Once you're on the receiving end of a RAK it's bound to reinforce how much fun it is to continue spreading a little kindness!


Thank you mystery RAK package sender, you're the best!

Now that you've been inspired, you know the drill...go out and be kind, friends!

5 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

LOVE it! they are totally deserving!

pam {simple details} said...

I think their sneaky mama (aka Queen of RAKs) did it!! I'm sure they're motivated to keep up the kindness! :)

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

This is so sweet! I know that totally made their day. I'm glad they got a sweet reward!! :)

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

This is so sweet! I'm happy they got a little reward themselves. I would love to get an awesome package in the mail like that! ;)

Whitney @ drab to fab design said...

How cool is that?! They deserve it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips