home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Random Act of Kindness # 40

Today's RAK is definitely not an original idea but that doesn't mean the recipient won't appreciate it! 

Since we've spent a little extra time in the hospital this week, we turned our attention to our surroundings and decided to take operation RAK (yes, that pun was fully intended) inside.


Random Act of Kindness Challenge #40: Leave  money on a vending machine for an unsuspecting stranger.


Here's how we left it...

And this is what we found after visiting my dad then swinging back by the vending machine on our way out...
Are you observant enough to see what happened? Our recipient went ahead and paid it forward immediately! They only took one of the two dollars then moved the remaining dollar to another machine for someone else to find.

Don't forget to take a RAK card with you. You can print these if you're in need. I love keeping a handful in my car so I'm always prepared!

Okay friends, it's your turn...go out and be kind!


1 comment:

Julie T said...

I am so sorry to hear about your father. He will be in my prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips