home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Random Act of Kindness #30


Hopefully you all rose to the challenge last week and you've been putting away shopping carts every time you've gone shopping. This week's challenge involves putting something IN the shopping cart ~ Pajamas!




RAK challenge #30- Buy a new pair of pajamas and donate them to a shelter or a child in need.

I miss my college days when it was in style to wear your pajama bottoms to the grocery store. Nowadays, that would land you a spot on What Not to Wear and they'll end up throwing away your prized pajamas! 

Yesterday, my kiddos' school sponsored a pajama drive and all the students were able to wear their own pajamas to school for collection day. They loved it and hopefully lots of jammies were collected for those sweet souls in need.

So, what do ya say, friends? Do you know of a Battered Women's Shelter or a Children's Home that could use a donation?

 If so, it's time to spread some kindness.

2 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

The beginning of this had me totally curious! And, yes, I think of you everytime I'm in the store parking lot! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

What a fantastic idea! I would have loved to go to school in my pyjamas as a child, especially if it was such for such a good cause. I am wondering if my work will be willing to let us do the same… that would make my year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips