home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Random Act of Kindness #13

You're in for a treat today, friends. This RAK challenge is a fun one!

RAK Challenge #13- Brighten a kid's day by helping them buy a toy.

My favorite helpers were all over this one. Each kid had a dollar to "hide" in the Dollar Store toy section.

It looked a little like this...
 Gearing up for all the fun.

Heading in to complete our mission...


Let's pick out the perfect spot.

No, kids, we're not here to shop. You actually have to leave the dollar in the store.

We were armed with tape so we attached our dollars to the back of the packages and left a little peeking out to be spied easily.

Now, quick...leave the store before anyone catches us!

It's so funny how you feel like you're doing something wrong just because you're trying to be sneaky. I mean, really, if we were caught what would they say?... "I'm sorry, ma'am, you can't leave that dollar here. Please take it with you and exit the store immediately!"

I love involving my kids in RAK challenges. It's a great way to teach them about giving without expectations. We'll never know who ended up finding our dollars, but it sure is fun to know that you are responsible for making someone smile.

So there ya have it, friends. Are you up for the challenge? I can't wait to hear if you were inspired and completed the challenge!

If you're new to RAK challenges, you can play catch-up here and here. Now go be kind!

10 comments:

Stephanie Shepherd said...

I think it's so important to teach these types of lessons to kids. I don't know that I would have thought to do this one, so I LOVE the idea!

pam {simple details} said...

You inspire me every week! We'll definitely do this, we're at the Dollar Tree often. I think I'll leave one in the candy aisle for a Mom who needs a sugar fix!

A Vintage Vine said...

This is so inspirational....I love the example and the values you are teaching your children! Funny, how it felt a little sneaky....Maybe that is how Santa feels..HAHA!

Holly Gruszka said...

I can't wait to do this both myself and with Sheila - great idea and so special and important to give back.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love it! I can only imagine how it must feel for a child to find the dollar! So much fun! As always your posts make me smile! :)

-Bonnie @ Revolutionaries
http://bonniegetchell.blogspot.com

Piper said...

I love your RAK posts! So much so that I am paying it forward and awarding you with
The Liebster Blog Award. The award is to showcase up and coming blogs with less that 200 followers. Please email me and I will send you the award logo and the rules to post to your blog. benpip at yahoo dot com

Cassie Bustamante said...

this is a fabulous idea! i LOVE it! off to check out your blog- first time here. lisa lead me here! :)

Rosa @ FlutterFlutter said...

Wow, what a fabulous idea! Great lesson for your kids! And fun too!!

Unknown said...

شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الرياض
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى مكة
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الطائف
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى المدينة المنورة
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى ينبع
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى القصيم
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى بريدة
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى حائل

Unknown said...

شركة نقل عفش بابها
شركة نقل عفش بجدة
شركة نقل عفش بمكة
شركة نقل عفش بجازان
شركة نقل عفش من مكة الى الدمام
شركة نقل عفش من مكة الى ينبع
شركة نقل عفش خارج الرياض
شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى مكة
شركة نقل عفش بالقطيف

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips