home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Friday, December 23, 2011

"Wrapping" Things Up and Great News

 Boy, do I have good news to share today! The built-in my husband and I built is being featured today at Kara Paslay Designs. I'm so humbled that she even noticed our project in the first place, much less, decided to feature it!

click here

Stop by Kara's and check out all the greatness that she and her husband, Tim, create. You won't be disappointed! Better yet, while you're there make sure you "like" them on facebook. They're in the process of creating a TV series called 'Til Design Do Us Part.' It'll be great tracking their progress. Oh yeah, and did I mention that they'll be on the Nate Berkus show on January 4th? Must watch!

Well, friends, I'm wrapping up this week with a few pictures of the what the kids and I have been up to this week. It just wouldn't be the week before CHRISTmas without a little lot of present wrapping and cookie baking!






Merry CHIRSTmas to all, friends! May you all remember to take a minute to breath and enjoy the hard work you've put into making special memories this year! 

9 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

merry christmas! off to check out your feature- yay!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Dana! How exciting, I'm off to check out your feature.

Ange said...

Congrats on the feature! Merry Christmas Dana! Hope you all enjoy the next few days together!

pam {simple details} said...

Wow! Congrats! They must have thought it was VERY cool, too! Guess I'm in good company! :)

Merry Christmas!

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting. I think your packages under your tree look very special and heartfelt! Merry Christmas!

jessica said...

Congrats Dana! Well deserved! Merry Christmas! haven't seen you in forever:(

Carly {a simple affair} said...

I really thought I congratulated you on this and don't think I did--this was such exciting news. Well deserved :) What a perfect early Christmas present!

xoxo,

Carly

Unknown said...

شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى بريدة
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى حائل
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الخرج
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى المجمعة
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى المزاحمية
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الدمام

Unknown said...

شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بجازان
شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
شركة نقل عفش بمكة
شركة نقل عفش بالحمدانية
شركة نقل عفش بينبع

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips