home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dear Santa...

If you were cursed blessed with the decorating bug, then you know that your house will never be completely decorated, right? I mean, before you even finish a project, isn't your mind already in another room creating a design plan?

Well, because of this illness, I've added this fabric to my Christmas list!


My breakfast area would love to be dressed with a few pretty panels made out of this. Here's the room without clothes.

The plan is to hang a decorative panel on each side of the doors, covering the wall space. I think this would really soften the space. I've been, slowly but surely, trying to phase out all of the wrought iron. This means there are even more plans for this room! Maybe a little rectangular wainscoting? I probably  need to give my sweet husband a little break before I propose the future plans!

Okay, it's your turn. Throw some of your fantastic ideas my way. I'd love to hear how your creative wheels are turning!

If you need help picking out fabric and creating a space you can't wait to come home to, contact me

**Gift certificates available for design services. Have you dropped the hint yet?** 

3 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

I'd give up food for that fabric! How about a geometric stencil on the wall, something to tie in with the chairs? Or a huge abstract, you could diy it! :)

A Vintage Vine said...

WOW, that is wonderful fabric! It will look perfect with those chairs, love their modern look..Your room has wonderful bones, maybe a gallery wall or an eclectic plate wall would add the new look you want. Can't wait to see what you do!

Unknown said...

شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى حائل
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الخرج
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى المجمعة
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى المزاحمية
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الدمام
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الخبر
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الظهران
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الاحساء

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips