RAK Challenge #28: Give someone an Easter surprise by 'egging' them!
Apparently, I'm a little late in the game because this idea seems to have been floating around the web for awhile now. If you're like me and haven't heard of this fun tradition, then I'll break it down for you.
1) Scoop up several dozen of the plastic eggs.
2) Fill them with treats. If you want to add a special little touch, the gals at eighteen 25 suggest writing fun little messages on slips of paper and adding those in the eggs as well.
3) Print the cute little sign above.
4) Sneak over to a neighbor's house and 'hide' the eggs in and around their yard.
5) Leave the sign on your neighbor's porch as you ring their doorbell and run like mad so you don't get caught!
6) Find a secret hiding place and watch the look of wonder on your neighbors' faces as they come outside to find that they've 'been egged.'
This is a super fun idea for the kids, but let's not forget mom. Pam, from Simple Details, shared a great idea on her blog last week. So simple and so pretty!
Hop on over and read her post for all the details. Wouldn't you love to open your door and find this on your porch?
Okay, friends, it's time to act fast because you only have a few days left to perform your secret acts of kindness!
Don't forget... free RAK card printables!