home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Monday, August 6, 2012

Painting Inspiration

Have you ever found yourself gazing at the same inspiration picture time and time again? Each time I scroll through my pins on Pinterest, I find myself liking this picture more and more.


Pretty sure it's the color combination that draws me in. Then again, maybe it's the half painted wall. Whatever it is, I finally realized that its' allure needs to be replicated in my own house! 

All last week I was busy painting. What I thought was going to be a quick and easy paint job has turned out to be one of my longest yet. Have you ever noticed that you don't fully understand how large a room is until you have a paintbrush in your hand?!

I was just about to finish things up and guess what happened? Yep...ran out of paint! Of course, the paint store isn't open on Sunday so guess where I am today, friends?

Happy painting! Hoping to share pictures on Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh i feel ya! that has happened to me and our paint store closes at noon on saturday and is closed sunday- ugh!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

I might be hiring for our next painting project if my husband will let me- otherwise he knows what's in store for him every night after work for about a week to come! The colors in this room are very soothing- love!

pam {simple details} said...

Dang! Happy painting, can't wait to see what color you chose!

Whitney @ drab to fab design said...

I fully understand your woes! I like your inspiration photo..can't wait to see what you're up to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips