home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, September 22, 2011

RAK Challenge #3

Okay friends, today's Random Act of Kindness (RAK) challenge won't cost you a penny but you'll become rich off of it! As I was out and about yesterday, I took a look around and started to really look at people's faces. You wouldn't believe how many people were frowning. I saw an opportunity knocking at my door and wonder to myself, "Self, what would happen if you smiled at every person you made eye-contact with today?" So, I put on a little lipstick and accepted my own challenge. It was so much fun watching how contagious a smile can be! Most of the time, my smile was accepted and paid back. Isn't it kinda funny thinking that the other person is probably wondering why you're smiling at them?!


If you're new to my blog and you missed the first two challenges, you're not too far behind to start. Check them out here and here.

If you're brave enough to accept this challenge, visit back and tell me about it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips