home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shopping at World Market

 Have you been to World Market recently? I stopped in the other day and was pleasantly surprised with some of their fall merchandise. Want to go virtual shopping with me? Here are a handful of items that I felt were worth sharing. (sidenote- I'm new to the blogging world so World Market has no idea I'm talking about them. Wish they did, though!)

Looking for an accent table? Here are a few great options:



                                               
                                                   Vance Metal Accent Table $139.99

When's the last time you bought new towels for your bathroom? This is a relatively inexpensive way to really change up the feel of the room. Bring in a new pattern or new colors. It might even inspire you to find a new paint color, beware! 




Aren't these pretty, friends? Find them here!

A few furniture pieces: 



This bench looks kinda blah here, but it's pretty in person. A great addition to your dining table or a sitting area. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it...anyone need this?



The color of this chair is really rich. This one's tempting me for my living room. Just wish it had arms. I sat in it and will report that it's comfy!

Lastly, let's peek at some rugs.






Jute Rugs are best known for bringing great texture to a room. One of my client's just purchased this rug and it looks great on her dark wood floors! I was a little worried that it might be too textured, in terms of how it feels on your feet, but honestly, it feels great! It's almost like getting a little foot massage as you walk on it, not scratchy at all.  Love me some foot massages!

Well friends, I hope you have an amazing day. Do something fun and make someone smile!

2 comments:

DIYbyDesign said...

I've never shopped World Market. I'm going to go and take a look. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comments on my pleated drapes. I'm so happy with how they turned out. Hope to see you at the party tonight.

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Hi there -- love your blog! I'm a new follower. Come visit when you can and, if you'd like, follow me too

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips