home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Friday, September 30, 2011

Steals and Deals

I left the house yesterday and had no intentions of spending hundreds of dollars, but my neighbor had other plans for me! "Hey, I'm going to the Pottery Barn Outlet today, wanna go?" she said. "Sure," I say. See, I'm really good at going shopping without buying. I tend to go and "catalog." I like to see what's out there and remember it for friends and clients. But lo and behold, look what was waiting for me when I walked in those doors...

West Elm
Friends, let me introduce you to the "tulip chair" in elephant gray. It's exactly what I've been on the hunt for and it was $200 less than what I'd pay for it on-line or in the store!


Check out the other colors available. Don't fall in love with the honey color unless you want to spend an extra $100! Why do they charge more just because it's a more popular color? It is really pretty in that color though, I have to admit.

We hit the jackpot on bargains, I tell ya! Here's my other purchase...


This is the Bobble-Knit Throw from Pottery Barn. It's no longer available, hence the $4.97 price tag. That's right, any guesses how much this hand-knit throw was sold for originally? A whopping $99.00! It would have never found a place in my home at that price, but I can certainly swallow $4.97!


Here she is in her new home. My camera's memory card decided it didn't want to play well with others today, so I leave with a grainy iphone picture. Oh well, you get the idea.

Have you found any steals or deals recently? Do share!

4 comments:

Ange said...

Wow, what a great price on that, $4.97! The chair is beautiful too, I love when you find what you want and it's on sale! Great finds! I just bought a desk for my cloffice off CL and they gave me the chair for free and I love it! So I guess that counts as a deal, right? :) Have a great weekend!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

$4.97! You lucky girl. Love the chairs too!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

A Thrifted Market said...

Too funny!! Did you get it at the outlet? I found the pillow for 2.97 to match and they said they had some throws but could not find any in the store. They were also 4.97! Score for us..if you have more we could trade?

A Thrifted Market said...

Too funny!! Did you get it at the outlet? I found the pillow for 2.97 to match and they said they had some throws but could not find any in the store. They were also 4.97! Score for us..if you have more we could trade?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips