home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gobble up the Goodies

It may be too late to order these Etsy goodies for this year's Thanksgiving decor, but it's never too early to start planning for next year. Here's a handful of finds that are sure to add that special touch to your home...
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12

Who knows...you may be lucky enough to score some after Thanksgiving sales and gobble up these goodies at fantabulous prices!

I'm thankful for those who read on a regular basis and give me reason to keep going. I'm grateful for the friendships that developed and even though we may never meet in person, I still cherish you all as friends.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

4 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

LOVE the wishbone!! Maybe I could try that for my chalkboard? :)

Unknown said...

I love those engraved spoons. I've been keeping an eye out for them since I saw some at Anthropology. So cute!
Thanks for the FB message. I hope I was helpful =)
Renee
http://casastephensinteriors.com

Cassie Bustamante said...

so cute! i love the spoons!

Jessica Stripe said...

What a great post, I love the dark autumn choices. Many of these will go well with my own furniture so thank you! and Happy Thanksgiving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips