home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Monday, November 19, 2012

There are urchins on my walls!

I've been very patient and it totally paid off. I fell in love with the sea urchin trend but was too frugal to buy the real deal. I even posted a great way to make your own, but never did it. Then one day, I opened an email from The Foundary and saw these little urchins on sale. I was super excited since I had previously passed up the two larger sizes and regretted it ever since.

So fun and totally worth the wait!

This is the last piece of the puzzle to our Master bedroom's decor (if you can ever really consider a room "done"). Want to take a walk down memory lane with me and see how this room has evolved?

Our room 4 years ago...

Our room after I purchased the Kantha throw that suddenly injected color into our monochromatic palette. 

And, our room now. After an updated paint job, painted nightstands, new lamps and sea urchins!


Well, it only took 4 years...how's that for speedy decorating?!

4 comments:

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

It looks great! Guess what I have sitting on my dining room table, waiting to be hung? The same sea urchins! I can't decide where they will go. They look great in your room!

Cassie Bustamante said...

WOW! that is SOOOOOO cool!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

They are awesome!!! And I love the pop of color in your room now!

pam {simple details} said...

LUCKY!! I've always loved them, and they look great! Does it make you feel good to have a room finished, I wouldn't know! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips