home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Client Living Room Moodboard

Work has been amazing this week! My clients are out of town and have trusted me to do their living room installation while their gone. Their furniture was delivered last week and I've been accessorizing like nobody's business. Headed to pick up their rug as the last piece of the puzzle today.

Here's the moodboard that provided our jumping off point. This was primarily used to help them visualize the sofas they were considering. You're going to flip when you see these beauties in person in the after pictures. See that cool chesterfield sofa?...It's white leather. And the curvy navy sofa?...It's a navy and cream geometric print. So pretty.

The art we found sent us in a slightly different direction in terms of color scheme, but it turned out great. My client likes lots of color and that term was definitely achieved. Check out the ottoman that's still to be delivered...

And, here's the chandelier that's hanging in the breakfast area near by.
There's so much much more I want to show you but I need to be careful just in case they're being sneaky and trying to catch a glimpse while on vacation. ;)

Can't wait to show the final shots!

6 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Oooh I can't wait to see this in completion! So glad this is all coming together for you - and how exciting for your clients when they come home!!

charmaine said...

Love the ottoman! Can't wait for the reveal.

pam {simple details} said...

Oh my gosh - this is going to be GOOD! :)

Abby M. Interiors said...

So exciting! You must be busting with joy about this project. I can't even handle how gorgeous those two pieces are, so I can't wait for the reveal! xo,
Abby

Haley said...

Excited to see the finish product!

Have you seen this acts of kindness article. Made me think of you
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/18/15999109-if-you-do-good-youll-feel-good-ann-curry-explains-origins-of-26acts-of-kindness?lite

Hyphen Interiors said...

Can't wait to see it all come together. Love that ottoman. Are you purchasing furniture for clients and doing full installs? Or, did they purchase it and you are putting it together? Just curious - love to know how others do it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips