home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Things that made you wonder in 2012

Here I am, managing to squeeze one last post in for the year. And, what a year it's been! Ready to take a trip down memory lane with me?

First up, our Diamond wall. We've enjoyed this feature for a solid year now. We completed it this exact time last year! I still love it. That says a lot since I tire of things really quickly.


Then, I got roped into replicating my friend, Pam's, nailhead ceiling for a friend/client. This project had my neck and thumbs hurting/numb for way too long afterwards! It's super cool looking though, if I do say so myself.

Can't forget my friend, Katie's, golf nursery and her over the top Golf themed baby shower

Bryn's room got a complete overhaul and turned into a Woodland Wonderland.

A house isn't complete without a giant monogram painted on the wall, now is it?!

Tons of great Random Acts of Kindness were completed throughout the year. Jenn, from The Former Miss, was kind enough to create these awesome RAK cards that are now available as a free printable.


My dad helped recreate this awesome surfer in my client's son's room.

This kitchen was completely demolished and brought back to life as a real beauty!

John showed off his crazy skills as he constructed the wall of shelves in our guest bedroom, complete with black paneled ceiling (not pictured).

My clients' office was spruced up with a little Burberry wallpaper and amazing accessories.

Then, their son welcomed a new friend into his room...Rob the Robot.

And, then there's the mirror wall. Love this one!

I'm extremely grateful to each and every one of you that has made this year possible. Whether you kept me working, cheered me on or continued to be a faithful reader, please know that I deeply appreciate you. Here's to looking forward to a creative and productive 2013. Huge things will be happening in the Frieling household.

3 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Dana, congratulations on so many fabulous projects that you dreamed up! You are so creative and constantly inspire me! Can't wait to see what you have in store in 2013!!
Happy happy new year to you and your family!

KatieB said...

Holy busy! What an amazing year! Your projects all turned out so great. Love you!

A room with a view said...

Dana, your talent and creativity is evident here! I love the surfer wall and the diamond one, too as well as the nailhead trim. The mirrors are simply amazing! I wish you a great new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips