home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Random Act of Kindness #59

Happy Thursday, friends! I hope you're feeling extra kind today because I'm positive there's someone out there who needs an extra dose of love today and you're just the person to spread it.

Speaking of spreading, there are lots of yucky germs spreading during this time of year. The flu seems to be running rampant around here. Luckily, we've been spared thus far, but many of our friends haven't been so fortunate.

This leads to today's RAK challenge...whip up a batch of Chicken Noodle Soup and give it to someone who's feeling a little under the weather.

Here's my favorite recipe that a neighbor once shared with me:



Okay, friends, you know the drill...go out and be kind!

4 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Okay okay I'll get out there and do something kind for someone - you are right, there is someone out there who needs an extra dose of love today!!
This recipe sounds great, I like the wide egg noodle idea.

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Love this idea! Great way to show compassion and be kind! Recipe looks great!
Karen

pam {simple details} said...

This sounds delish ~ what a welcome sight for for someone under the weather!

Cassie Bustamante said...

yum!!! you are so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips