home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rustic Christmas Moodboard

I shared with you earlier this week that experiencing a picturesque Christmas in the mountains is on my bucket list. I've played around a little and created a warm and cozy room that'd definitely fit the bill for my dream cabin in the woods.


Here's the shopping list in case you see something you can't live without!

Anyone else share my dream? See anything here you'd like to wrap up in? Now, please excuse me while I grab my coffee and watch the snow fall...

3 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Yes, please, to this whole dream!!

pam {simple details} said...

I'd be happy to be invited over to sit in those fabulous chairs and chat!

Cassie Bustamante said...

oooh those green chairs! i would be happy to sit and chat with you and pam in those chairs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips