home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Random Act of Kindness #60

Anyone have their Christmas presents wrapped yet? I certainly don't! I don't even have them all purchased. I have a sneaky feeling my shopping may come down to the wire this year. Then, you know what that means...last minute wrapping!

You may not have yours done, but that doesn't mean you can't help out a friend. And, that leads me to this week's Random Act of Kindness Challenge...

Wrapping presents goes so much faster when you're not doing it alone. So, call up a friend and offer to lend a hand. You'll be gifting them the precious gift of time while sprinkling a little kindness into their heart at the same time.

Now, Go!...Go out and be kind!

4 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

This one I wouldn't have ever thought of, great idea and fun to hang with a friend! I'm hoping to get finished up before the wire...we'll see!

Cassie Bustamante said...

i love this idea! i am surprisingly not a great wrapper, so i don't know that they would want my level of skills... but great idea!

Haley said...

This is a great idea! I helped out my mom last weekend since I was at their house and had some free time. She has thanked me a million times and continues to tell me how much stress that took off of her back.

Unknown said...

Great idea Dana! Have a wonderful holiday.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips