home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Random Act of Kindness # 61

Have you heard it? The kindness this week has been so apparent that it's almost audible! Several of you forwarded me Ann Curry's #26Acts of kindness and can I just tell you that I love what I'm seeing?!

I'm going to credit my friend, Lisa, from Shine Your Light, with the original movement, but we'll share the love with Ann, too. Lisa and her kiddos came up with a great list of RAKs and she even offers printable RAK tags.

Here's my challenge for you today, friends...


Yes, tragedy is often our wake-up call, but it's up to you to keep the movement going. Don't get relaxed. Go through every day with your RAK eyes on. You'll be amazed at how many opportunities are right under your nose. Simply put, think of others first and yourself second!

If you need some crazy good RAK ideas, click on either link above. You won't be disappointed.

Now...go out and be kind, friends!

4 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

my kids and i are coming up with a list, too. i credit lisa as well, but you are the queen of rak!!! and i love you for it!!! this saturday my kids and i are making cookies to deliver to all the neighbors on our street even though we don't know many of them. it will be fun to knock and drop off cookies. we are going to keep it simple, but just a sweet gesture. thank you for always inspiring me to be a better person.

pam {simple details} said...

You inspire us all every week, sweet friend! For the past year I've always looked forward to your Thursday post to see what RAK you're passing on! It truly is contagious...keep your great ideas coming!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Yes I agree, YOU are the RAK movement Dana! Thanks for the shout out, I am so glad Ann Curry is doing that too and I think it IS going viral - I've read about so many RAKs happening to friends on Facebook! Isn't it a wonderful way to honor the Sandy Hook victims? Thank you for always encouraging and sharing ideas for RAKs - you are an inspiration.

jyothi said...

good blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips