home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Monday, February 6, 2012

Nursery Reveal

Before scooting out of town on Friday, I was able to put the finishing touches on my friend, Katie's, nursery. It feels like we've been working on it forever, but in all reality we took this room from a catch-all/storage room to a complete nursery in just 4 short weeks! There's something to be said for nesting. 

Feast your eyes on this, friends...

Since we all love before and after shots, I thought I'd throw in a few to remind you where we started.
BEFORE

AFTER
Pin It


 BEFORE

AFTER


 Now for a closer look at the details...


Crocheted golf booties, complete with spikes. Does it get any cuter?

 Golf club turned letter art. We kept it simple because, let's be honest...is anyone really going to be looking at the art when there's an amazing little miracle sleeping right below?

It's never too early to start motivating your kiddos. He's bound to go far if he reads his nursery advice. ha!


Not up to par on your golf lingo? Don't fret, I'll translate. The super cool subway art is made up of famous golf courses. 

 This baby's gonna spit up in style with these precious burp cloths made by Katie's talented friends.


Now the count down is on. Just a few more weeks until this little guy will make his appearance. Praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby!

If you'd like help designing your nursery or home, contact me, so we can get started. On-line design and in-home consultations available.

15 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

A hole in one, nursery!! Great details, all of your art is perfect, but bold color of the subway art is my favorite! Those baby booties are adorable!

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

The nursery looks great! Hah, Pam's comment above made me laugh! But really though, it looks so good!!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Pretty much obsessed with this nursery! My family loves golf and would be so in love with all the golf details. What a fabulous job you did!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

designchic said...

It's adorable. Love the golf club art...a lucky little one!!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

How lucky is your friend to have your talents at hand?! This room is really cute. I love all the little baskets and the shelves filled with books. It must be so fun decorating a nursery! :)

Holly Gruszka said...

How great! I love the light touches of "golf" in this nursery and that subway art is awesome - that could be moved to another room at some point if little one doesn't want it in the room any more. Great job!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

It looks amazing! I love it all but the book display is my fave

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Miki {Becoming What I Always Was} said...

I cannot believe how AMAZING this turned out. I kept checking back after your original post to see how in the world you'd pull off that theme. I must say I am so in love!

Carly Haslee said...

The details are beyond stunning and what make the room so amazing! There is nothing better than those crocheted golf booties. Wow-hats of to you! Amazing, amazing work (as expected) :)

The Sister Studio said...

Awww, this looks SO good. I absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing! :)

www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

A room with a view said...

Gosh Dana! This is beautiful..I love all the touches and the golf theme is perfectly done and not in-your-face. Perfect for a nursery.

Dee said...

Cute little boys nursery! I love the golf theme. Thanks for sharing!

Dee from..

www.delolovesdesign.com

Anonymous said...

I love this! Where are the bedding and sheets from?

Dana Frieling said...

The crib set is from Pottery Barn and the sheet is custom made using fabric from fabric.com.

Askari Apps said...


Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
Our team makes a blur - Blur image app for blurry photo.
After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips