home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Guest Posting at A Simple Affair

If you haven't had the pleasure of reading Carly's blog, A Simple Affair, then you need to start today! 
She's in the middle of a fun series and I'm honored she invited me to share. 


Carly dishes out amazing fashion advice, definitely something I need. I can put 'clothes' on a room, but putting clothes on myself leaves me wishing she was around to be my personal shopper!

Carly invited friends to share their favorite products, stores, ideas, etc. and gave us each a letter to work with. Guess what letter she gave me?...O.

Hop on over here to see what I came up with!

5 comments:

(Eileen) a creative day said...

So fun to see your guest post over at Carly's!

xoxo
eileen
www.acreativedayblog.com

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love the series she is doing now! I am headed over to see your post. :)

XO!

jessica@hillcountryhomebody.blogspot.com said...

I'm gonna go check it out now!

Carly Haslee said...

SO happy you were a part of this series! Thanks again for all the thought you put into it and for your kind words!

howtoarticles said...

So happy got great fun info.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips